Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I now have an 1000GB external and a Fender electric guitar : ))

In the last few months, my parents felt I had been working quite hard and to help with my work they decided to get me a 1000GB external. I was thrilled to bits. And to add to it, my cousin heard me talking about wanting an electric guitar and said he had a spare one and so he gave it to me as a present : ) It's a Fender (one of the best companies that make guitars)!!!
I managed to edit the family holiday videos and make a little 10 minute film on the holiday and gave it to my parents on their anniversary. Unfortunately, I was caught up editing and burning right till the end and wasn't able to arrange a fancy 25th anniversary. I just about made it in time...11:45 p.m. : p sheesh!!
But, I have a new external and a Fender electric guitar and I managed to make the family video. I've been meaning to for almost 2 years now : )

No comments:

Post a Comment